Dateline: June 4th, 2015
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger made $21,429 for every word he said in “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”. He only said 700 words and made $15 million, so that’s $21,429 per word.
2. There’s at least one U.S. city named after every single planet, except Uranus.
3. The word “escalate” comes from the word “escalator,” not vice versa. The escalator was invented in the late 1800s, and the word “escalate” originated in 1922.
4. There are seven countries besides America that use the U.S. dollar as their only form of currency: British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, El Salvador, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau and Turks and Caicos.
5. The Washington Redskins tried to get Andre the Giant to tryout to be a defensive lineman in 1975 but he turned them down.