Dateline: June 16th, 2015
1. In London in the 1800s, mail was delivered 12 times a day.
2. Despite what the “Jurassic Park” movies say, velociraptors were only about three feet tall and 30 pounds. There’s also no evidence they hunted in packs, they were definitely too dumb to communicate, and they probably had feathers.
3. There’s a sacred island in Japan called Itsukushima where it’s illegal to die. No one has broken that law and died there since 1878.
4. Amish people are not required to get Social Security numbers.
5. Donuts only make up 10% of Dunkin’ Donuts revenue. The bulk of their money comes from coffee.